Saturday, March 6, 2010

What to do?

I'm feeling pretty restless. I want to workout to 30day shred but have been hating level 1. I watched some of level 2 and definitely like that more. I really hate all the lunges in lvl 1 and more then anything that's discouraging me from working out. I like jillian but lvl 1 is a bore fest. I want to try yoga meltdown but I'm not sure if I could keep up or if I'm strong enough. My arms are getting more toned for sure and I do feel the workouts like crazy when using weights. Maybe lvl 1 30day just isn't for me. I know tomorrow i'm going to start doing doing fat blaster/ more turbo jam for cardio which may replace 30 day as a whole. Finding a good fitness plan can be hard and often times I can't help but fall for a seemingly easy plan (turbo jam, slim in 6, 10 minute trainer) to get to my goals. I guess I like constant variety and if I do something for longer then 2 weeks I get bored.

Finding something that works is going to be my key to maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment