Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sticking with it

My eating lately hasn't been great but I have been trying to keep my calories under control. The most I've eaten so far was a very high 1500 day that while made up with some exercise didn't help my weight loss goals. I missed one day of 30 day shred but did do wii sports more active. I'm really feeling some change in my body but of course I want faster and faster results.

The biggest problem is not having self restraint. B talked me into some fries yesterday and i just felt bad the whole time. I tried to make up for it with a smaller dinner but I'm not sure if i really hit my target.

This Sunday is going to be my one week with a consistent plan. I want to start incorporating more cardio which I hope will help with my goals more then just the strength/minimal cardio program i have now.

Today my goal is just to get through shred's leve two circuit of lunges. I hate them sooooooo much. Almost as much as the side lunges with a raise in circuit 3.


Strong toned sexy me is 30 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment