Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The binge and Rebound

I had a minor binge Monday but I was also doing a full restday , no exercise what so ever. I had sushi, made cookies and in general had a somewhat unhealthy day. Tuesday was much better but i was still feeling the after effects of the binge and ate not as much as Monday but more then what I should have. I did do more exercise combining ea active and some elliptical. It gave a better deficit but I should have been under 1000 cal including exercise and didn't make that.

I feel better and was surprised I wasn't sore from doing the elliptical even though I was sweating like a pig. I really enjoyed it and the time went by so fast. I wasn't expecting to feel so quick. I burned mega cals on it but I need strength training if I expect to see any tone muscles.

I'm back on track and the biggest change for me has been understanding the scale. As much as I want it to budge, I also don't fret the number because I'm seeing such a change in my body. The best thing thing though is that I have lost a solid two pounds. I am fluctuating around 119-121 now which was better then the 120-124 numbers I was seeing before. I'm making strides toward my goal and I'm still motivated to get there. I may not lose 2 lb by next week but I may lose 5lbs this month by sticking to my routine of cardio and strength.

Keep watching what I eat and keep wanting to be strong, sexy, toned.

No comments:

Post a Comment