Friday, March 12, 2010

Seeing the Lbs drop

The workout plan and current calorie counting have already shown some great improvement in the way I fit clothes. I am around a solid 119 definitely under 120 and making the trend toward a pound a week of weightloss. I'm not really caring too much on the scale number as long as my body looks more tone.

My fav workout so far has been the elliptical. I blast a ton of calories which has been making it easier to create the necessary deficient for my weight loss goals. I also in corporate ea active and now adding in some maya time too with yourself fitness for strength training. Can't have sexy muscles with just cardio.

Nutrition wise I've been eating pretty well. Calorie counting has been great because I don't have let go of the foods I love just eat smaller portions of them.

Current Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment